What you’re getting
Your UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage plan is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan, not a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plan. So you may see added benefits and features not included in other plans.
One card, no confusionNo need to carry separate Medicare and health insurance cards. When you visit your doctor, just bring your UnitedHealthcare member ID card, and your care provider has all the information needed to submit your claim.
Same cost, in or out of networkYour share of the cost—copay or coinsurance—is the same for any doctor or health care professional, as long as they agree to see you and accept Medicare.
Support above and beyond
You’ll get the information and advocacy to help you get the most of your health and wellness benefits:
- NurseLine lets you talk to a registered nurse anytime, day or night, for answers or guidance.
- Get early check-ups at home to help stay up-to-date on your health between regular doctor’s visits with UnitedHealthcare® HouseCalls.
- If you have a device—computer, tablet or smartphone—you can see a doctor or behavioral health specialist through Virtual Visits.
- Through UnitedHealthcare Hearing, you’ll receive a hearing exam and access to a wide selection of hearing aids.
- Looking for inspiration and empowerment? Renew by UnitedHealthcare provides resources and activities to help you take charge of your health and wellness every day.
Take advantage of your plan website
Our secure member website, UHCRetiree.com, lets you see your personal plan information at a glance—on a smartphone, tablet or computer—including:
- Current claim information
- Benefit information and plan materials
- How to replace or print a lost ID card
- Health and wellness resources
- Your Explanation of Benefits