Get inspired for better health
We want you to live your healthiest, happiest life — so we offer resources to help support and motivate you to be your best.
Annual physical and wellness visits
Good health starts with prevention, and preventive care should start early in the year, by scheduling your annual physical and wellness visit.
What’s the difference?
- A physical is a head-to-toe exam, blood sugar test and cholesterol test — It’s a good time to review your medications and/or health concerns
- A wellness visit includes a blood pressure check, height and weight measurement and body mass index (BMI) test
What’s the plan?
- Your plan covers one physical exam and one wellness visit per calendar year
- You can ask your provider to combine the visits into one convenient annual care appointment*
- You and your provider can work as a team to create a preventive care plan for the year
Renew by UnitedHealthcare
Renew by UnitedHealthcare® helps inspire you to take charge of your health and wellness every day by providing a wide variety of useful resources and activities — all at no additional cost. You can easily explore all Renew has to offer from your member website.
Brain health Recipe library Workout videos Renew Magazine Online learning courses Health topic library And more
Renew Active® is the gold standard in Medicare fitness programs for body and mind. Available with UnitedHealthcare® Group Medicare Advantage plans — at no additional cost.
Work out where you want — whether that’s at a gym or fitness location, or from your home.
- A free gym membership
- Access to the largest national network of gyms and fitness locations, including premium gyms
- An annual personalized fitness plan
- Access to thousands of on-demand workout videos and live-streaming fitness classes
An online brain health program from AARP® Staying Sharp® with exclusive content for Renew Active members.
- Brain health assessment
- Interactive brain health challenges
- Guide to Music and Brain Health, videos, fun games and more
- Social activities at local health and wellness classes and events
- Step challenges with other members through the online Fitbit® Community for Renew Active — no Fitbit device is needed. Joining the community also provides access to Fitbit Premium™
But wait, there’s more, with access to all of our Renew resources — Renew magazine, games, recipes, learning, videos, etc. — only for members.
You shouldn’t miss out because of hearing loss. We offer the hearing aid options, care, convenience and support to help you hear life to the fullest.
Save on name-brand and private-labeled hearing aidsThousands of major-manufacturer devices – at savings of up to 50% off industry prices1
Visit one of 7,000+ hearing locationsOffering access to an expansive nationwide network of credentialed hearing professionals, for testing, evaluations, hearing aids and follow-up care
Order easily, with supportFrom a UnitedHealthcare Hearing provider – take advantage of a trial period and extended warranty on all prescription hearing aids
Access to hearing aid education, hearing health tips and moreVisit UHCHearing.com/retiree to learn about hearing aids, view coverage, and take a hearing exam
You won’t believe your ears
Watch all we do to get you hearing life loud and clear.